If you have any signs that worry you, be sure to see your doctor right away.
• New lump in the breast or underarm (armpit).
• Thickening or swelling of part of the breast.
Irritation or dimpling of breast skin.
• Redness or flaky skin in the nipple area or the breast.
Pulling in of the nipple or pain in the nipple area.
• Nipple discharge other than breast milk, including blood.
• Any change in the size or the shape of the breast.
• Pain in any area of the breast.
• Keep in mind that some of these warning signs can happen with other conditions that are not cancer.
If you are concerned, contact your physician immediately.
If you have questions are want to talk, contact us using the form below.
What's your reason why?
I want my children to be informed so they can make healthier choices, get screenings , and be aware of their own cancer risk.-