SEPTEMBER 16-17, 2022
About the summit
We invite breast cancer survivors, caregivers, health providers, advocates and health policymakers and other community members to join us at our 5th annual Breast Health Summit on September 16-17, 2022,at the Sheraton Indianapolis at Keystone at the Crossing. The Summit is two powerful days of engagement, education and action to further our mission to eliminate breast cancer disparities for Black women.
The Summit kicks-off on Friday night with the S.I.S. (Sisters Inspired to Stand) and Men Of Pink Power Party. The Power Party is exclusively for breast cancer survivors and their caregivers (female or male) and will feature celebration, fitness fun, games, pampering services and an empowering presentation on Bouncing Back From A Traumatic Experience. Activities will be from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. The Breast Health Summit activities on Saturday will be from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., and include:
- educational workshops with expert presenters
- a return of our popular God’s Pharmacy, with free healthy food items, recipes and nutrition information
- opportunities to engage with health professionals from various specialties
- an interactive activity exploring “What Will Breast Cancer Look Like in 2030?”
- free screening mammograms*
The Breast Health Summit is FREE to all participants through the generous support of our sponsors.
Pink Ally Sponsors
*Pre-Registration required for mammograms; call 317-639-5645, ext. 202.
What's your reason why?
To educate others about cancer, help someone through the cancer journey.