Pink-4-Ever, Inc. is dedicated to reducing breast cancer disparities, in the community, through empowerment, education and support. We are committed to stand as one body, to ultimately create a movement, within our communities, to take control of our health care.
Pink-4-Ever, Inc. an Indianapolis-based, non-profit organization that works to provide resources, support and financial assistance to low-income women and men who are in active treatment for breast cancer, is seeking two (2) volunteer Administrative Coordinators for our northwest Indianapolis office.
Responsibilities Will Include, But Not Limited To
- Help maintain regular office hours (flexible hours available)
- Answer incoming calls relative to screening assistance, emergency financial assistance and general questions about the organization.
- Maintain Pink’s calendar of events
- Prepare correspondence relative to donations, speaking engagements, health fairs, appearances, etc.
- Prepare and handle all social media updates
- Special administrative tasks and projects as assigned
Requirements and Preferences
- MUST be 18 years of age
- MUST be able to work independently and efficiently
- MUST be professional and courteous
- Ability to work 10 – 15 hours per week
- Breast Cancer survivors encouraged to apply
Please Note that this is a NON-PAID volunteer opportunity.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.