We need your help to decrease the disparities in the minority community. As a Pink-4-Ever Ride 2 Survive sponsor, your company or organization will receive great visibility within the Indianapolis community and can make a difference in the lives of women and men in Indianapolis and across the nation. An early commitment will ensure exposure to all pre-ride events and inclusion in all appropriate print advertising and collateral materials.
- 83% of consumers have a more positive image of a company associated with a good cause
- Association with a successful education and fundraising event for breast cancer in Indianapolis
- Generate community goodwill
- Build brand awareness for your corporation or organization
- Access to qualified consumers with disposable income
- Media coverage
- Pink-4-Ever website exposure, which averages - hits per month
Opportunities exist at various sponsorship levels, with increasing benefits for your organization at each increment.
To learn more contact us.
Can’t Sponsor This Year?…Then Form a Corporate Team!
Encouraging team participation among employees is a wonderful way to support your employees and an important cause that impacts their lives. Invite your employees to Ride or participate for their friends’ and families’ lives— it strengthens morale, promotes team-building, and promotes proactive health care among the community. Team registration opens mid April.