HOW TO APPLY
Students interested in committing their time and talent to being a P4E Junior Ambassador must submit the completed application, essay, unofficial transcript, and letter of recommendation addressed to Nadia Miller, Board President at email@example.com.
If 18 years of age or younger, please have parent/guardian fill out this form.
Write a two page essay addressing one of the topics below:
- Write about your personal connection to breast cancer.
- Look on the internet for a breast cancer research paper example on breast cancer survivor advocacy. Use that as inspiration for your own essay on the topic.
- Defend the following breast cancer research paper thesis: Charities should stop focusing on raising awareness and start dedicating funds towards research for new treatments and cures.
- Write a paper on which breast cancer charity you believe is the best and why.
- Do men with breast cancer receive enough support?
- Do African Americans with breast cancer receive enough support?
Letter of recommendation
We ask that the letter of recommendation from a teacher, principal, church or community group leader answers the following questions:
1)How long and in what capacity have you known the applicant?
2)What characteristics has the applicant demonstrated which indicate to you that he or she will be successful as a Pink-4-Ever, Inc Junior Ambassador?
3)Please comment on the applicant’s strengths and areas of improvement.